The Buy-a-Brick program helps fund our programs to support our student athletes. Buy a personalize brick to commemorate your time at CHS or as a gift for someone else.
- Honor your child/children
- Offer a memorial to Rams of the past
- Leave your mark from your time as a Ram
- Show your school and class spirit – Class of 20XX
- Dedicate a brick to a loved one or special teacher
Two bricks sizes are available for purchase:
4 x 8 brick – $100.00
8 x 8 brick – $250.00
To place your order, complete the following steps:
- Choose the brick size you want to donate and whether you would like to receive a donor certificate. Then, click the “Buy Now” button.
- You will be redirected to PayPal to complete the donation. Enter your payment information here. Once completed, you will be redirected to the brick engravement website to customize your brick. If you are not automatically redirected to the engravement site, click here.
- Fill out the form on the brick engravement website. Your entry for brick size and donor certificate must be the same that you selected on the donation form. Once submitted, the engraver will ask for the message you want to display on your brick. There is a 20 character limit per line. The $100 brick has 3 lines and the $250 brick has 6 lines.
If you believe you have made a mistake with your order, please contact CarmelRamsBoosterClub@gmail.com. The CRBC will respond to all inquiries and can make corrections to any orders prior to brick manufacture.
If you have any questions, email us at CarmelRamsBoosterclub@gmail.com
Carmel Rams Booster Club, The Carmel Central School District and Carmel High School reserve the right to approve all verbiage on bricks and require revisions, or not allow any verbiage deemed inappropriate.
- How many characters and lines do I get on my brick?
For the 4×4 brick you are given 3 lines of text. For the 8×8 brick you are given 6 lines. Each line has a max of 20 characters.
- What is a Donor Certificate?
The donor certificate is your personalized record that you donated a brick to the Carmel Rams Booster Club fundraiser. An example donor certificate is shown below. Click on the image to enlarge it.
- What happens if I make a mistake?
Bricks R Us does not review the content for typo’s or misprints. They do offer a preview option for you to review how your brick will look before you finalize the customization process. Based on the proposed phases of our project, there is time between when you purchase and your brick is created. If you realized with 24 hours that you have made a mistake, send an email to the Carmel Rams Booster Club main mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you fix the mistake. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to correct everything.
- Why do I enter the information about my brick choice twice?
We have partners with Bricks R Us® as the engraver for our project. To accommodate our process, we have using our own PayPal® site to process your donation. Once you complete that purchase, Paypal automatically redirects to their Carmel Rams Booster Club page in their site which is separate. Here they ask you to let them know what brick you have selected as part of their process.
- Why do I need to donate now if the project isn’t going to break ground until Summer, 2017?
We are coordinating with the school district on the timing and location of the bricks. For each phase of the project, there are a limited number of customized bricks planned so it’s important for us to know ahead of time how the project will be laid out by the architects.
- Are you only selling phase 1 now? When will phase 2 begin?
The number of phases to be built at the start will be dependent on how successful our program is. Based on the number of donations received, we will determine how many phases to build.
- What is my donation being used for?
The Carmel Rams Booster Club’s mission is to support the Athletics programs and student athletes. Each year we will set specific goals for support or mission and allocate funds available to those goals. For 2017-2018 our goals are to raise funds to donate a portion for a new scoreboard at CHS and fund a Senior Athlete recognition in late May or early June. As we mature as an organization, these donations will be used to support a few scholarships for graduating athletes.